Waxing Post Myomectomy Girls Who Wax: Is There Anything I Can Do To Avoid Post-waxing Whiteheads? (upper Lip)? Maybe My Technique?

Girls who wax: is there anything i can do to avoid post-waxing whiteheads? (upper lip)? maybe my technique? - waxing post myomectomy

Personally thread to pluck or wax jewelry, always use a gel of benzoyl peroxide 5%, or a splash of light by 10% after the hair removed, cleaned and rinsed. Why? Because benzoyl peroxide kills P acnes, the conditions of acne, if you have acne, or appear not contribute. This is a staple food for me because when I'm in trouble, I have to use wax strips. If I am, I use the regular orders, very nice and warm. If i do not wax on me or my clients, the method of wax, which can be tedious. No matter how you cut the hair, regardless of wax or technique I use, ever DAB in a water-based gel-cream with benzoyl peroxide. I even bought a 2.5%, very mild at Kaiser Permanente for about five U.S. dollars. My clients never left after that, regardless of where the removal of hair or a source of disposal, which I use. Hope this helps, as I have taken this precautionary measure in the areas of the eyebrow, corner of lips, face, neck, etc.

2 comments:

royal.pa... said...

Make sure the skin freshly cleaned, so that no oil is left behind, so do not you stay in the region.

Use a wax that is naturally Mouján is large ($ 7)

Wait until the wax is hotter than hot ... not hot. Thus, less skin irritation.

According to gently clean the rest) to wash the wax (if available, or simply delete the upper lip with the toner.

That's what I do and I have no problems later. : D

Mona D said...

First, a trial and error, the product need to use the wax. Because some white spots and some not. depends.
Second, you may need a scrub, after the wax. it will help to cleanse the pores.

Post a Comment