Moody Capricorn Females How Males And Females Of The Zodiac Differ.....?

How males and females of the zodiac differ.....? - moody capricorn females

Many people say that men and women of the same sign are different from each other. I see the truth in this in some characters. Ask us how you think they differ?

For example:

Arles: women are passionate, people are lazy and dependent on
Taurus women are worthy, but men are tireless in Business
Gemini women are talkative, but men are more integrated and intelligent
Women are aging and cancer in the countryside, people are lazy and Moody
Leo women are creative and proud of it, men are vain and pompous
Virgo: Women are anal retention, men are well informed and useful
Balance: Women are easily influenced, and men are relaxed and passive
Scorpio: Women are smart and superficial, sex, and men dominate
Sagittarius: Womenare bright and fun, and men are wild and spiritual
Capricorn women are strong, the men are gone, they should target both success
Aquarius women are carefree and positive people are captive, but also fun
Pisces women are compassionate and wise, are creative and profound


Please say your opinion! I offended I apologize to anyone who was not thinking that were represented in the best light here. Please correct me if I am wrong. Negative associations can arise, because I know the special characters. No ill will here.

Thank you!

6 comments:

Wingedha... said...

Hmmm ...
Aries Be a man and he is certainly not dependent. Also he is independent.
I know some cancers ... and you are pretty accurate.
The fish is ... meh ... I agree.
Virgo men are no doubt very useful.
Scorpio sex and girls are not dominant, superficial, although mistakened May (me, a Scorp)
:) That's just my opinion of exp.

Lotte said...

Aries men are anything but lazy. It is true that women are passionate.

But really. Men are from Mars, lazy? Far from it. Perhaps men ram She knew that there is something dysfunctional in the letters that made them so. But in reality, are people like rams Spartans.

High energy prices, great player. A strong desire for independence and freedom.

Greetings to Arles. :)

precious said...

I totally agree, because I and my brother Leo and I sometimes feel like two different characters. I'm nice, ie. I am clear, dark. Although both are self-centered, they have big egos, and although they are easily annoyed. We are completely different.

Dave (Lio) said...

I think it's more like a scorpion as a single dominant sexual and passionate and sincere ...

Flowersi... said...

Well, I know that girls with cancer can be a bit crazy. And the resentment that people cancer.


I wanted to put a little negative there.

Dar said...

Women are also scorpions and sexual dominant. But I've never seen as superficial.

Post a Comment