How To Connect Internet Through 1394 Port How To Connect Xbox Live Through Xp?

How to connect xbox live through xp? - how to connect internet through 1394 port

I have an Xbox360 in my room, but the router is down, and I can not connect because I was not a great advantage for the direct link for and I have an Xbox wireless adapter, I can "have no money now

But I have a computer next to the Xbox and the Internet connection via a USB Belkin wireless and my xbox with COM will enable the Internet to

I've seen videos of bridge ports, but people also have AA 1394, I know exactly what it is and I have no

Ics I have also seen how people turn to the field, but I lose my internet connection together when I get on my Xbox says that the wireless LAN is connected, but I have no connection

I hope someone can help me pls It bothered me for a long time, thanks to everyone who tried to help thank you

1 comments:

blamay22... said...

ICS is a method that is unstable and very bad connection without talking too slowly, begin to play. Get a cable network. It would be better anyway with a cable from the Wirelss if the Xbox.

Post a Comment