Walking Socks Uk Advantage For A Man With Small Feet: He Can Lend A Girl His Shoes When She Is Walking Home In High Heels?

Advantage for a man with small feet: he can lend a girl his shoes when she is walking home in high heels? - walking socks uk

Tell me, what is the OT under 7 feet (UK size) for a little man (I think the average size of 8 or 9). Most women have a size 7 or less. Therefore, a man with a size 7,6,5, etc. to be better able to measure the success of his shoes to ensure a lady (have to wear uncomfortable high heels, you walk home) and voluntary return home for himself in his socks (remember to keep an eye on the ground). It can be very different from this extraordinary expression of the generosity of the men (and charm to) impressed him, or may choose to ridicule her little feet, what do you think?

6 comments:

Cat said...

I draw a piggy back?

Cat said...

I draw a piggy back?

Hannah said...

It is a very good idea! But remember that the size is 7 for men the same as the size 9 for a woman. But I am a size 9, so that if I went with a guy with a volume of 7, he would have done what? lol!

Lord Derby said...

The advantage of a woman with small feet, you can come to the sink to wash dishes.

Miss Pink said...

I guess you have small feet ... lol

luv2slep said...

If you have any ID, date you in a heartbeat

Post a Comment