Plan B Stomach Pains What Is The Difference Between The Morning After Pill And Plan B?

What is the difference between the morning after pill and plan b? - plan b stomach pains

I took the morning after pill twice, 5 years ago, and I remember very, very sick and suffering from stomach pains for a few hours after taking the pill, not to mention bleeding up to two weeks later. It's something I do not want to experience again. But I had sex last night and the condom is aware and I was pregnant and scared. What is the difference between the "morning-after pill and Plan B? Plan B gives me the same kind of pain as the morning-after pill? A person who had taken two tablets of the drug to share their experiences? Thank you in advance.

2 comments:

Emma's Mommy said...

The Plan B morning after pill.

Nathan arrived 8/4 :) said...

Plan B is the same as the morning after pill expensive. You will need a period of 72 hours to be effective. Made you feel so bad. This is a high dose of the hormone progesterone, which is probably why you felt that way.

Post a Comment