Realtek Gbe Fe Ethernet Nic Driver Why My Computer HANGS/FREEZES?Click To Read More Details?

Why my computer HANGS/FREEZES?Click to read more details? - realtek gbe fe ethernet nic driver

P / S If you will not know how to answer this question, or spam, I am sure it is not 10 points in the future!

Brandless I bought this computer, ownself according to my wishes.

Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E7300@2.66GHz / 2.65 GHz
2.00GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 9400 GT 512MB
Windows XP Home Edition SP2
933BW Samsung 19 "LCD Monitor

After 3 days of purchase, my team has started posting the first time.
No response, mouse, keyboard, but the CD-ROM can still kick out.

Shock is the driver?
I installed
NVIDIA Drivers
Realtek HD Audio driver
-Realtek GbE & FE Ethernet PCI-E NIC Driver
Ex-tool (with the CD installing video driver included)
What happened?

Computer overheating?
With the tool experts, the temperature of the graphics card, which indicates 53 degrees Celsius.

My computer is not just once, your time and 7 hours times.Last with Windows Live Messenger 8 and can suddenly hangs.I not understand the problem.

Please help me with whas, you know!
Thx for your help!

3 comments:

Concerned J said...

The temperature of the graphics card is not as important as CPU temperature, but put aside ....

Fan power (the CPU fan no power supply) and the work stoppage? If so, that the problem could be.

You may also be a source without sufficient energy. Many low-end are not enough when you add items.

You should check the event log, after one of these meetings. Control Panel, Administrative Tools, Event Viewer. posted in the search for date and time and see if it displays a system. This will give us more information about what might happen

kate said...

You should clean your computer registry:
http://www.regcleandownload.com

rainofka... said...

Interestingly, there was no common approach, all instances of this trailer? the hardware or drivers, or have sought a possible link to malconfiguration either disabled or in safe mode at all? or even the Device Manager? Marked as everything is ok? I would consider this case and in the event viewer so .... It can also run a CD-diagnostic equipment @ boot time, or not to start out in the DPA, in HD have u overclocked or something? ", Even if the boat is not connected to the USB? I have this error if the devices are connected, guess not, I, malware is a new development, but an analysis will not hurt to try Safe Mode with Networking support and see what u get

Post a Comment