Canvas Cosmetic Bag HELP - Interview At Makeup Salon Tomorrow.?

HELP - interview at makeup salon tomorrow.? - canvas cosmetic bag

1.Hello, I will attend an interview tomorrow at the salon Caryl Baker Visage Cosmetics. I want to know - from experience - that the person was requested to interview me?

2.I have researched the company, and I take the papers, I am preparing for the big day tomorrow.

3.What 's usually asked in an interview for a more professional approach?

4.Also, as I my makeup, I tend to make up very dramatically, as I have for a very special kind of makeup at night, but the female population, the first thing they say when they encounter is that I like a porcelain doll look. I fear that the company back if I did not quite natural ... Although the theory that if you wear make-up, a form of expression, his face is a canvas that the reform throughout the day can be.

5. I know, make-up used to go into details, but I would also like that I take my views with them?

6.I I feel would be a great honor to work for the company because Dream open my own salon and cosmetic make-up line when I grow up ... Please help, what they ask me !!!!???



http://www.carylbakervisage.com/index.ht ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment